Tuesday, September 8, 2009



This is a Kati Roll (think Indian Burrito). Wouldn't this pick you up in the middle of the day?

S for Start Something New

May I suggest:
Pack your own lunch to work.
Start what feels comfortable.

If you have never done this before, start with 1 or 2 a week.
You will save more money than you can imagine.

If you take lunch a few times a week - add a couple more.

It's healthful, delicious and a great money saver.

And you don't have to cook in the morning.
With some planning, you can take left overs for lunch by turning things into sandwiches, roll ups, etc.

Start with what you have in your office.
If you have a microwave - you are all set.
You can take left over stews and soups and pastas to work.



I would love that in the middle of the day, wouldn't you?



I know I'm jumping the gun here. This is my leftover treat from last Thanksgiving.
The point is - anything you make for sunday dinner - you can take to work the next day.

If you don't have a microwave, think sandwiches, salads, wraps, etc.



This is a stuffed Potato Paratha - flat bread.

I could go on and on. There are hundreds of things you can take to the office.

I will come back to this topic at another time.

What do you like to take to work?

Until I eat again!

No comments:

Post a Comment